All consulting, skydiving, and photographic work is provided through my company, Alexander Enterprises, LLC.
If you have a project or assignment, please contact us – 517-769-4745, email@example.com. Thanks!
We aim to make our prices fair and reasonable and we believe in the old adage:
Our goal is to provide great service at reasonable rates.
We strive to provide a solid, stable, and secure network of servers for our Internet, DNS, website and email hosting services. Due to this, there are a certain number of rules that must be enforced to insure that a single user does not compromise the service to others on our server or elsewhere on the internet.
We have a zero tolerance policy for any type of abuse. If we find that you have committed, or intend to commit any type of abuse or have used your account for any malevolent purpose it will be suspended and/or removed until further notice and you will not recieve any refund or credit of any fees you have paid.
In addition, if your account is used for any type of abuse, you will be assessed a clean-up charge to repair any damages you caused. This charge will be billed at $95.00/hour and will be not less than $180.00 and not more than $18,000.00.
You alone are responsible to maintain the security of your website, if you allow your website to be attacked or comprimised, we will re-secure your website and/or take it offline, at our standard rates based on the time taken.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason or for no reason at all. If you are interested in subscribing for a hosting account, please contact us for more information.
In order to ensure the smooth operation of my business, the following terms apply:
- Clients are invoiced according to our current rates listed below.
- Any applicable discounts must agreed in writing, else standard rates apply.
- All invoices are sent via email.
- Invoices are due NET 10 unless other previous arrangements have been made.
- We accept payment by check in person or via US Postal Mail, and credit cards online.
- Payment not received by the due date may incur a late fee of up to $25.00.
- Pre-payments, over-payments, deposits, and retainers are credited to your account.
- Account credits are nonrefundable and can only be used for payment of future invoices.
- We reserve the right to require advance payment for any design or support request.
- It is our policy to approve all outgoing domain transfer requests from clients whom are currently paid in full and in otherwise good standing with the company.
- Once you transfer a domain name, you alone will be responsible for renewing it with your registrar and for changing the domain’s nameservers as and when needed.
Hosted Servers, Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting Accounts:
- All hosting accounts automatically renew on the first of each month at the then current rates, if you would like to cancel a hosting account, or any other service, we must be notified in writing at least ten days before the next renewal date.
- If a hosting account is canceled, you are still responsible for any previous invoices.
- Any violation of these terms is grounds for account deletion without credit.
- We reserve the right to delete any account that is not paid in full by the due date.
- We accept no liability for data that may be lost if your hosting account is deleted.
- You alone are responsible to hold backups for any data stored in your hosting account.
- No cracking/hacking – of our servers, or any others.
- No sharing accounts – No server processes – No irc bouncers.
- No activity that could result with a server IP being blacklisted.
- You may not act to invite a person to attack our server.
- You may not use your account to harrass or attack any person.
- You may not host content that is hateful to anyone.
- You may not host content that is pornographic.
- You may not host content that may incite violence.
- You may not send SPAM from this server, or host any content that is advertised by SPAM from another service.
- No activity or content associated with your account may violate any law of the State of Michigan or the United States.
Standard Rate – $95.00 per hour
Invoiced in tenth hour increments. Applies to any and all time spent on your behalf including: remote support, telephone support, onsite support, market research, concept and design development, php/mysql development, content creation, search engine optimization, or any other task assigned and accepted.
Onsite Arrival Fee – $35.00
Applies to our arrival at your location, per your request. Time spent at your location is billed at our standard hourly rate with a one hour minimum. This is the minimum fee for locations within the City of Jackson, Michigan; please contact us for other locations.