Jeromy Alexander for Mayor
It's time for change.
Jeromy is a lifelong resident of the County and has lived in the City of Jackson for 18 years. He is a single parent with two sons. A member of St. John the Evangelist Church, he holds an Advanced Catechist Certificate and previously taught eighth-grade Sunday School for five years and has served his Church as a Lector, Eucharistic Minister, and Parish Representative.
His work experience includes five years in a restaurant and manufacturing management, three years as Director of Communications for St. John Parish, twenty years as a self-employed person providing independent IT consulting throughout Jackson County, and in the summer he also works as a skydive instructor and videographer at the Napoleon Airport.
With your support, Jeromy wants to…
- help fix our roads and restore leaf pickup.
- help lower the cost of living by revising or repealing the “non-owner occupied” ordinance.
- help local business owners by passing business-friendly ordinances, ensuring good jobs for our citizens.
- help create and maintain an inclusive and diverse city by treating all people with respect and dignity, revising or repealing any ordinance that enables discrimination against any group of people.
- help usher in a new era of honesty and transparency at City Hall, by providing un-biased information about proposals and ordinances and by publishing the Council meeting agenda at least one week before each meeting, so that our Citizens have the opportunity to be fully informed about each agenda item before Council takes an action.